You are here: Home » Facilities Access

Facilities Access

The Cardinal Card Office issues patrons the type of card that can be used for facilities access. However, access to facilities must be approved and set up by the Department of Public Safety. Initial access requests must be sent to Public Safety at, by the Department Dean’s office for student access and by the Department’s Unit Business Manager or Supervisor for employees. All requests should include the student/employees name and id number.

If you replace your facilities access type Cardinal Card an e-mail should be sent to Public Safety at containing your name, id #, and new card’s antenna number (the first five digits located above the mag-stripe of your card) to have your access transferred to your new card.

Personal tools