To establish care for allergy shots at Campus Health:
1. Schedule an appointment at Campus Health to review allergy care.
(Belknap: 852-6479 or HSC: 852-6446)
2. Before appointment, have your allergist send your allergy records to Campus Health Services:
215 Central Ave., Suite 110
Louisville, KY 40208
Fax: (502) 852-0660
Health Sciences Campus:
401 E. Chestnut St., Suite 110
Louisville, KY 40202
Fax: (502) 852-6649
3. Allergy vials: MUST BE MAILED TO US DIRECTLYFROM YOUR ALLERGIST’S OFFICE.
We do not accept allergy vials that you bring into the clinic.
- You may have allergy vials sent to our office in advance of your first appointment so that you may begin your shots at that time.
4. Some policies to consider:
- Allergy shots must be scheduled in advance. We do not do allergy shots on a walk-in basis.
- You must wait for 30 minutes following an allergy injection in order to monitor you for a reaction.
- You must bring your Epi-pen with you to your shot appointment, if one has been prescribed for you by your allergist.