Coronavirus Mass Testing
UofL has contracted the Bluewater Diagnostic Laboratory to operate four different testing sites for our university community over the next two weeks. Use the instructions below to get registered as soon as possible.
Sign Up to Get Tested
Information regarding scheduling SYMPTOMATIC testing and our COVID-19 testing program please follow this link: www.louisville.edu/coronavirus/health-protocols/health-protocols/#testing If you are symptomatic and need testing, please contact the Campus Health Service directly at 502-852-6479 during business hours.
Dates and Times
All Bluewater testing sites will be open on weekdays. Bluewater will be providing asymptomatic testing at the University Club from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and at the Abell Building on the Health Sciences Center campus from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
What to Bring
- Your university ID
- Your medical insurance card (photo of it)
- *Please note: If you do not have medical insurance, be prepared to provide your social security number to testing officials in order to be reimbursed by the CARES act.
What to Expect
- Be sure to wear a mask upon arrival to the testing sites and practice physical distancing while waiting.
- Please exit the testing site immediately following your test.
- PLEASE USE YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER WHEN YOU REGISTER. This is the number that Bluewater Labs will send a text to you indicated that your results are available to view.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 you will receive a follow up call from Campus Health during the day 7 days a week.