Coronavirus Mass Testing
UofL has contracted the Bluewater Diagnostic Laboratory to operate four different testing sites for our university community over the next two weeks. Use the instructions below to get registered as soon as possible.
How to Register
Go to https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040445a5a622a6fa7-bluewater1 and follow the steps provided on the registration portal. You will receive immediate confirmation of your appointment time after registering.
Dates and Times
All four testing sites will be open on weekdays for two weeks: August 10-14 and August 17-21. Testing sites on the Belknap campus will be open from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Testing sites on the Health Sciences Center campus will be open from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Address: 2800 S. Floyd Street
Room: Brown & Williamson Suite
Student Recreation Center
Address: 2030 S. 4th Street
Room: MAC court
Address: 200 E. Brandeis Ave.
Address: 323 E. Chestnut Street
Rooms: 109 and 110
What to Bring
- Your university ID
- Your medical insurance card (photo of it)
- *Please note: If you do not have medical insurance, be prepared to provide your social security number to testing officials.
What to Expect
- Be sure to wear a mask upon arrival to the testing sites and practice physical distancing while waiting.
- Please exit the testing site immediately following your test. Your results will be texted to you. If you test positive for COVID-19 you will receive a call from Campus Health.
- Look out for university leaders like President Bendapudi, Provost Boehm, Dean Mardis and even our Louie mascot, who will be getting tested with the Cardinal family on these dates.