A UofL education is an excellent investment in your future. For additional information on educational expenses and the Cost of Attendance, please visit the Student Financial Aid Office’s website.
Summary of Account
Allows students to view their current semester transactions, and to pay with MasterCard or Visa.
Allows students to view their current semester classes.
- Responsible for adding/dropping classes for a student's semester and sending out transcripts and diplomas.
Contact by email or by phone, 852-5511
- Scholarships, Stafford Loans, work study, and grants are all handled by this office.
Contact by email or by phone, 852-6531
- Handles your admission to the University as well as setting up your residency status (resident, non-Resident).
Email General Health Services Questions
Email Student Insurance Questions
Contact by phone, 852-6479
- This department handles the charging/waiving of the Major Medical Insurance for students as well as the HSC mandatory health fee.
- Handles your parking permit as well as any parking citations you may receive.
Housing and Residence Life
Contact by phone, 852-6636
- Responsible for housing charges.
Contact by phone, 852-9007