Listed below are a variety of URLs that should be of great help to entry level “first time” grant writers and those who are having trouble getting started.
Also included are links offering helpful assistance to those who have achieved grant success but should be concerned that the fast-moving NIH review platform is changing the rules faster than they can keep up, as well as helpful insider information for those of us who think we know it all………..but really don’t.
- Basic elements of grant writing…useful for the entry level “first-timer”
- Page-by-page tutorial on “how to write a grant application”….from the NIAID but good for all institutes.
- Grant writing tips from the NIH…VERY valuable!
- Current study sections rosters. Don’t you want to know who might be about to trash your grant? Go to the NIH Center for Scientific Review. Go to “Images of Peer Review” for insight into what goes on at study section.
- All current NIH form 398 downloads
- NIH R-03 program
- NIH R-21 program
- NIH K Programs
- NIH AREA awards