Online Forms and Services
A&S Advising Forms
Note: If prompted, please use your ULink username and password for the forms labeled "login required".
You may also choose to attend a workshop with the Career Development Center.
- Application for Major/Minor
- Request for Preliminary Degree Check (login required) See also deadlines for graduation and how to apply!
- Request to DROP a Major (login required)
- Request to DROP a Minor (login required)
- Intra-University Transfer Form - this is also found in Ulink under "Apply to UofL"
Ulink Forms - Some forms are located on Ulink under the student services tab
- Graduation Application - Please see the A&S Graduation Checklist. After you have applied for your preliminary degree check you must also apply for graduation. Graduation deadlines may be found on the commencement website.
- Registration is also located on Ulink - just login under the student services tab and click on add classes.
- The IUT (Intra-University Transfer form) can be found here. It is also linked into Ulink as well.
Schedules and Transcripts
- Online Schedule of Classes
- Your Class Schedule- found on Ulink
- Unofficial Transcripts- found on Ulink
- When to register - times and dates
- Other Registrar's Office services
- Add Drop form from the Registrar's Office
- Audit or Pass/Fail form from the Registrar's Office
- Visiting Student Letter - please call 852-5502 or visit the advisor on call in Gardiner Hall for a visiting student letter.