Switch to Major Outside of A&S

Intra University Transfer

Please fill out an Intra University Transfer (IUT) form if:

  • You are currently in another unit (Business, Education, Kent, Music, Nursing, Public Health, or Speed) and are seeking admission to A&S.

  • You are currently an A&S student who wants to be admitted to another unit (see above).

There's a new IUT link in ULink

    Questions? Please contact Christy Raymer Noe