The college Four/Five-Year Scholarship is for high school students planning on attending a four-year college program. Contact your high school academic adviser or campus Military Science department for more information. Five year scholarships are only for specific degrees which are on approved five year plans.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Meet physical standards and be medically qualified
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- $1200 per year for books ($600 per semester/$400 per quarter)
- Monthly pay for every month school is in session - $420
- Pays all Tuition and Fees for school
- Eligibility for Room and Board Scholarship for up to $6000 dollars a year.
For more information visit www.armyrotc.com and select the “High School Student” tab in the middle of the page. Then select “Explore Scholarships” to find out more and create an account to apply for one.
For a How-To Guide to fill out a National Scholarship Application, please use the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAHN8kdzX0U
For other specific questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.