Peer Mentor Program
Have a question about becoming an anthropology major? Want a student perspective on interesting courses to take? Want to hear about research and study abroad opportunities? Have a problem but afraid to approach a professor about it?
You should meet with one of the Anthropology Peer Mentors!
The specific goals of the program are:
- To enhance the department's collegial atmosphere.
- To provide peer support to students who are facing difficulties, whether academic or otherwise.
- To mentor students in their academic careers.
- To identify peers that students can approach with questions or problems when they are afraid to approach faculty members.
2018 Anthropology Peer Mentors
- Ali Conder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sam Dunn - email@example.com