Steps to Apply
There are two online undergraduate admission applications:
o: post-baccalaureate, continuing studies, college visitors, high school visitors (including all dual credit students). No account needed to apply.
Directions for the degree-seeking students:
- View application requirements.
- Create an account : You will create a username & password that will be used to edit and submit your UofL application for admissions. After creating an account, you will receive an e-mail from applyweb. Please save this e-mail.
- Note your username & password. View instructions for If you forget your password.
- After you create an account, click on 'Complete the Undergraduate Admission Application' or 'Complete the Non-Degree Application' at the bottom of the page and enter your username and password.
- Complete your application.
- View additional directions (international students).
- After completion, you may always review your application.
For specific requirements, please visit the following sites: