KCTCS Academic Transfer & Adult Scholarship
UofL offers an academic scholarship for students transferring from KCTCS institution or Ivy Tech Community College, Sellersburg to complete their first bachelor's degree. The scholarship application deadline for the 2015-2016 school year is April 15, 2015.
Please view the requirements below:
• 40 or more transferable hours complete at the end of the spring semester. The 40 transferable hours cannot include developmental or technical coursework.
• 3.25 transferable GPA at the end of the spring semester. The transferable GPA cannot include developmental or technical coursework. Your transferable GPA will include all colleges attended. If you previously attended UofL your grades and hours will be included in the transferable GPA.
• Students most recent college attended must be KCTCS or Ivy Tech Community College, Sellersburg.
• Submit all official current transcripts, a complete application for admission as a degree-seeking student, and a KCTCS Academic Transfer Scholarship application by April 15.
• If enrolled in Spring 2015 classes, submit official final transcript by May 30.
*Students may apply if they currently do not have a 3.25 transferable GPA or 40 transferable hours but anticipate they will at the end of the spring semester.
*Students who transfer to UofL during the Spring 2015 semester are eligible to apply if above requirements are met. Spring 2015 hours and grades at UofL will not be considered in scholarship eligibility (any UofL work completed prior to Spring 2015 will be included).
Awards are merit-based and typically range from $500 to $3,000 per year for 2015-2016 academic year, split over the Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 semesters. Students enrolled part-time will receive a partial award. All eligible students will be awarded; Phi Theta Kappa members may be eligible for an additional stipend.
If you have any questions concerning scholarship eligibility, please contact transfer services at firstname.lastname@example.org, and put "KCTCS Scholarship" in the subject line.