Kentucky & Southern Indiana Scholarships
- Henry Vogt Scholarship: (formerly Hallmark) full in-state tuition, plus a partial stipend for room and board ($3,500)
- 30 ACT or 1330 SAT (CR + M) and 3.75 GPA
- Trustees' Scholarship: Award values range from $1,000 one-time awards, up to full tuition renewable for four years.
- 26 ACT or 1170 SAT (CR + M) and 3.35 GPA
- Eagle/Gold Scout Scholarship: $1,000 - full in-state tuition
- 26 ACT or 1170 SAT (CR + M) and 3.35 GPA (included in the Trustees' Scholarship Pool)
- Woodford R. Porter Scholarship: Awarded to African-American students who are residents of Kentucky and southern Indiana; based on academic merit, leadership and service
- Kentucky Dataseam:
Awarded to students attending high school in coal severance counties that participate in the Kentcky Dataseam Initiative. Must meet admission standards and pursue a degree in education, engineering or a science-related field
Students from Southern Indiana reciprocity counties (Clark, Crawford, Floyd, Harrison, Perry, Scott and Washington) are eligible for Mentored and Competitive Scholarships based on required credentials (excluding McConnell Scholars and Kentucky Dataseam).
Students must have all admissions documents on file by January 15. No scholarship application is required. Must be a Kentucky graduating senior in the Spring of 2016 and must be a full participant in any applicable programs.