To meet with a consultant at the University Writing Center, Ekstrom Library Room 312, you can either use the TutorTrac online appointment tool to make your own appointment 24/7 or you can call 502-852-2173 during office hours.*
1. Open this TutorTrac window and log in by using your ULink ID/password.
2. On TutorTrac home page, click on the Go To menu on the top bar and select Make Appointment.
3. On the appointment page, enter the date or date range you want, select Writing as the center, and then Search for available consultants and times.
4. Click on the time you want and then Save your appointment.
IMPORTANT: You can have up to 2 appointments on a single day and up to 3 appointments in a week. You must have at least one hour between appointments.
* If you leave a voice mail message, we can return calls in the 502 area code.