Kentucky Women's Book Festival 2012
Saturday, May 19, 2012
9:30am - 4:00pm
University of Louisville
There are five additional sessions to choose from:
- Mariam Williams - "Hands On How to Write a Blog"
- Laura Grinstead, publisher Underwired Magazine
- Neela Vaswani - You Have Given Me a Country (memoir) "Crafting your personal history - A reading and discussion"
- Gray Henry, publisher Fons Vitae - "The Wonders of Publishing for 33 Years!"
- Peggy Fox DeKay - "Self-Publishing for Virgins"
The schedule lists all presentation times and locations.
The luncheon will be held in Ekstrom Library’s Silent Study Room. Please contact the Women’s Center for ticket information.
Thank You to our sponsors: