This SharePoint training is intended to help SharePoint site administrators with some of the common tasks they are responsible for. The class will cover topics such as:
- Setting up user permissions
- Site content types and columns
- The recycle bin
- Editing the quick launch and top navigation
This class is advanced SharePoint administration and should be attended by people who will be administering a site collection. If you are unsure,
- log on to your SharePoint site.
- click the Site Actions tab at the top left of the page.
- Select Site Setting
- Under "Users and Permissions" select "Site collection administrators"
- If your name is listed you are a site administrator
Administrator training has been discontinued due to a lack of interest.