- Log In
- In order to modify or add to your page you must first log in to Plone 4
- Adding a UofL Event Calendar feed to your Plone website
- Add Site-Wide CSS
- We used to add site-wide CSS by placing a file named local.css in the site root folder. Local.css has been discarded and we have a more elegant method now.
- Add Your Own Google Analytics
- Remove the Reverse Video Effect on Multi-Select Form Questions
- Add a video to your page.
- This how-to will step you through adding a flash video player to your site. See also "how to put a flash video on the flash server" and "How to create a closed caption file".
- Create a closed caption file.
- Closed captioning or a transcript is required for all videos on the UofL web site. This how to tells you the basics of setting up closed captioning on your video.
- Put a video on the flash server (Incomplete)
- The Flash server is where all web videos should be housed.
- Create a form
- Plone 4 forms are easier to create and edit. This is a quick how to on creating them, also see the tutorial.
- Add an email link to your page
- Email links are useful on web pages to speed customer contact. This is the correct way to add them on the UofL web site.
- Use Local CSS
- The local CSS function in plone 4 has been improved and made easier to use.
- Create an Event
- Plone 4 events allow you to notify your customers of upcoming events.
- Create a News Item
- A news item is like a press release.
- Create a collection
- A collection allows you to group items in a virtual folder.
- Add Collection Criteria!!!!
- Collection Criteria allow you to customize your collections for specific data sets.
- Create a simple spam filter for forms
- Using the string field override provides a very simple filter.
- Adding the E-mail Address of the Sender to a Form
- By default, the form folder mailer uses a return address of email@example.com. This is how to fix it.
- Send a Copy of a Completed Form to the Sender
- By default, the sender of a form only gets the on-screen copy of what they filled out. This is how to send it to them as an e-mail in addition.