News, Info and Events
Effective Spring 2014 students receiving VA Benefits will have to fill out the verification of enrollment form found at this link http://louisville.edu/veterans/forms
The University of Louisville has been named a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs, a monthly magazine designed to help veterans make the transition from military service to the civilian workforce.
UofL has made the magazine’s list five years in a row.
Voices of Student Veterans Sunday April 6th 3:00 p.m. http://finearts.uky.edu/theatre/voices
Preregistration April 1st-April 10th
Last day of classes April 21st
Final Exams April 23-29
May Commencement- May 10th
- Important Things to Know
- Translate your military experience to a civilian career, here.
- 10Ways to civilianize your resume, here.
- UofL makes "Military Friendly" list for 2013, here.
- Military.com Education Insider edition, here.
- See what UofL Today has to say about OMVSS, here.
- UofL named one of America's Top 25 'Best Neighbors', here.
Off Campus Student Services
- Look here for services and activities relevant to you
Upcoming Campus Events
Things You Should Know...
- Writers guide to writing your wartime experience.
- Military.com Education Insider edition.
- 4 Reasons to Choose Your GI Bill Carefully.
- Use Student Aid to Avoid Out-of-Pocket Expenses.
Veterans Services Advisory Committee
In the Fall of 2008, the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Affairs, Dr. Dale Billingsley, and the Vice President for Student Affairs, Dr. Tom Jackson charged a task force with identifying needs of veteran students at UofL. The Military Advisory Group meets quarterly to address these needs.