Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools
You are here: Home Military Spouse Info

Military Spouse Links and Info

graduating students studying student on lawn
female student



  • My spouse transferred his/her benefits to me, now what do I do?
    If you (the dependant) have not done so, request your benefits with VA through VONAPP.
  • How to transfer Post 9/11 Benefuts? here
  • How can I pay for school? MyCAA
  • Other financial and scholarship information. here
  • Other programs for surviving spouses and dependents. here
  • Military spouse education and career center. here
  • For our civilian allies who wish to support. here


Witdraw due to deployment or activation of spouse or parent

Any student who has a parent/spouse called to active duty who wants to withdraw from class should contact the Registrar's Office. The student will need to provide a copy of his/her  parents/spouses orders to be withdrawn from class(es) and receive full tuition credit.

Document Actions
recipe for success
  1. Register with the VA
  2. File your FAFSA every year
  3. Get your academic plan down firm
  4. communicate (say that 10x)
  5. get involved and stay connected
  6. find a mentor in your college
  7. start building resume with your core strengths
Personal tools