Trustees approve 2013 Alumni Fellows
Eleven UofL graduates who have become leaders in their respective fields have been named 2013 Alumni Fellows.
- David “Jelly” Helm, College of Arts and Sciences
- Thomas R. Davidson, College of Business
- Monroe E. Harris Jr., and Jill Bussey-Harris, School of Dentistry
- Ella Simmons, College of Education and Human Development
- Stephen T. Porter, School of Law
- Dorothy E. Mitchell-Leef, School of Medicine
- John D. Rommel, School of Music
- Elizabeth Partin, School of Nursing
- Maria C. Hernandez-Peck, Kent School of Social Work
- Michael B. Biddle, Speed School of Engineering
The Board of Trustees Personnel Committee approved the appointments at its May 23 meeting. Alumni Fellow is the most prestigious honor the Alumni Association bestows. Recipients are invited to campus in the fall to share their expertise with students, faculty and staff.