Green Tip: Catering with Concern
In charge of providing food for a meeting or campus event?
Consider the effects of your choices on people's health, the environment and the local economy.
Some things you can do:
- Seek healthier, fresher options.
- Minimize environmental impact by serving less meat.
- Strive to purchase as much local, seasonal food as possible - there are Louisville caterers that specialize in this.
- Avoid excessively packaged and individually wrapped foods.
- Provide a pitcher of tap water instead of bottled water.