There are two ways you can donate to the UofL Cares campaign:
1. Payroll Deduction (faculty and staff only)
NOTE: Payroll deduction gifts begin January 2014.
To give by payroll deduction:
- Login to ULink and go to the “Faculty and Staff” tab. Under “Personal Information” select “UofL Cares.”
- Click on the tab of the organization you wish to support. Enter the amount you wish to be deducted each pay period, which will automatically calculate for one year. If you prefer to give less than 12 months, modify the pledge amount.
- You can support multiple charities. After you finish donating to one charity, click on the tab of another organization and repeat the process.
NOTE: If you gave through last year's UofL Cares campaign (deducted between January-December 2012), your contributions to date will appear in the "Voluntary Deductions" field.
Questions about giving through ULink? Download a Quick Sheet (PDF)
2. Check or Credit Card
To make a gift by personal check or credit card, download and print the pledge form (PDF).
Fill out the form and return it to your unit's UofL Cares ambassador or send to:
UofL Cares Campaign Office
University of Louisville
215 Central Ave., Suite 300
Louisville, KY 40208
If you cannot access the PDF file, call Lisa Baunach at 502-852-5159 for a paper form.
Call Lisa Baunach, UofL Cares, at 502-852-5159 or email@example.com.
For questions about the organizations, contact:
- Community Health Charities of Kentucky, Barton Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org, 502-581-0203 or 502-418-0794 (cell)
- Fund for the Arts: Ellen Grinstead Yunker, EYunker@fundforthearts.com, 502-582-0124
- Kosair Charities: Theresa Raidy, email@example.com,
- Metro United Way: Yumiko Dunton, firstname.lastname@example.org, 502-292-6139
- WHAS Crusade for Children: John Blim, email@example.com, 502-582-7521 or 502-376-0360 (cell)
- University of Louisville: Elise Buck, firstname.lastname@example.org, 502-852-0750 or 502-693-8475 (cell)
Your gifts can and will make a difference!