Community Health Charities of Kentucky
"Your support helps me not only attend camp, but it helps me hope for a future with a cure for myself and other kids with neuromuscular diseases."- Faith McColl, diagnosed with Mitochondrial Disease
Community Health Charities of Kentucky represents 26 of the most trusted health charities. Community Health Charities works to improve the lives of people affected by illness or disability by uniting caring donors in the workplace with local health charities. Your support is crucial to providing local patient support services, research, prevention and educational outreach programs. Thank you for providing Faith and thousands of others living with a chronic health issue, a hopeful future. For more information, go to kentucky.healthcharities.org.
- ALS Association, Kentucky Chapter
- Alzheimer’s Association, Greater Ky./So. Indiana
- American Diabetes Association, Ky. Affiliate
- American Lung Association of Kentucky
- Arthritis Foundation, Inc., Ohio River Valley Chapter
- Brain Injury Association of Kentucky, Inc.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Ky./W.Va. Chapter
- Epilepsy Foundation of Kentuckiana, Inc.
- Gilda's Club of Louisville
- Harbor House of Louisville
- Huntington’s Disease Society of America, Ky. Chapter
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Ky. Chapter
- Kentucky & Southern Indiana Stroke Association
- Kentucky Hemophilia Foundation, Inc.
- Kosair Children’s Hospital
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Mental Health America of Kentucky
- Muscular Dystrophy Association, Greater Louisville
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Ky. S.E. Indiana Chapter
- Ovarian Awareness of Kentucky, Inc.
- Parkinson Support Center of Kentuckiana
- Sickle Cell Association of Kentuckiana
- Special Olympics Kentucky
- Spina Bifida Association of Kentucky
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Lexington and Louisville