Consultations are voluntary, non-evaluative, formative, and confidential.
TILL staff provide one-on-one consulting to individual faculty members. Common instructional consultation topics include:
- Designing or redesigning your course and syllabus
- Developing efficient and effective assessment and grading practices
- Teaching effectively in any format, including face-to-face, hybrid, and online
- Integrating classroom technology
- Utilizing Blackboard
- Responding to student evaluations and feedback
- Addressing teaching and learning challenges
Staff are also trained to conduct classroom observations and small group feedback sessions with your students.
TILL staff also consult with UofL departments, units, and programs on questions related to teaching and learning that go beyond the boundaries of individual courses.