by Mog,Justin M — last modified Feb 06, 2013 11:52 AM
Annual reports summarizing sustainability initiatives at UofL are produced at the end of each fiscal year.
Annual UofL Sustainability Reports
- UofL Sustainability Council FY2011-2012 Report
- UofL Sustainability Council FY2010-2011 Report
- UofL Sustainability Council FY2009-2010 Report
- UofL Sustainability Council 2008 Annual Report
Other UofL Sustainability Reports:
- On February 6, 2013, UofL achieved a new STARS Silver rating (58.29 points) within the framework developed by AASHE (the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education). This is the primary tool used by the Sustainability Council to measure our progress. View the full details of UofL's 2013 STARS report here.
- On January 15, 2013, UofL released its first Climate Action Plan Progress Report
- In September 2011, UofL released a Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory for 2006-2010
- On January 24, 2011, UofL achieved a Silver rating in the STARS (Sustainability Tracking, Assessment & Rating System)
framework developed by AASHE (the Association for the Advancement of
Sustainability in Higher Education). This is the primary tool used by the Sustainability Council to measure our progress.
View the full details of UofL's 2011 STARS report here.
- On September 15, 2010, UofL released its Climate Action Plan, a comprehensive roadmap for achieving climate neutrality over the next four decades. A summary of the Plan and a link to the full document can be found here. The Sustainability Council coordinates UofL's Climate Action Planning as well as the reporting of our greenhouse gas emissions.
- In September 2009, UofL released its first benchmark Greenhouse Gas Emissions Baseline Inventory (2006-2008)
- Check out Annual Reports from the Kentucky Pollution Prevention Center at UofL.