Campus Tree Advisory Committee - Spring 2017 Meeting
Mar 09, 2017
from 01:00 PM to 02:30 PM
|Where||Ekstrom Library W210|
|Contact Name||Justin Mog|
|Add event to calendar||
The Campus Tree Advisory Committee is open to all employees, students & community members interested in helping UofL protect & expand our tree population. We meet just once a semester. The agenda includes:
- Updates: recent tree plantings, removals and maintenance plans (Greg & Aaron)
- Plan for a 2017 UofL Arbor Day Celebration, April 7th, 11am-1pm, Louisville Hall (Justin)
- Report-back from local mills re: milling UofL wood from campus trees that have to be removed (Russ)
- Planning for tree-related Service Learning Projects (all)
- Report from 2017 Maple-Tapping with BIOL labs
- Any other classes on offer which are/could integrate tree-related service learning?
- Encouraging UofL folks to get involved in Louisville Grows community planting:
Saturday, March 18, 2017, 10am - 3pm - California Neighborhood Tree Planting (170 trees)
- Updates/Maintenance of Belknap Tree Tour (Niki)
- Updates on Campus Tree Inventory & UofL Tree App?
- Other items? Contact the Chair, Justin Mog at email@example.com
Connect with us on Facebook.