Campus Tree Advisory Committee - Fall 2018 Meeting
Nov 13, 2018
from 01:00 PM to 02:30 PM
|Where||Ekstrom Library room W210|
|Contact Name||Justin Mog|
|Add event to calendar||
The Campus Tree Advisory Committee is open to all employees, students & community members interested in helping UofL protect & expand our tree population. We meet just once a semester. The agenda includes:
- Updates: recent/impending tree plantings, removals and maintenance plans
- Updates/Maintenance of Belknap Tree Tour – ELSB funded plaque replacements
- Plan for a 2019 UofL Arbor Day Observance
- Perhaps Friday, April 5th (Kentucky’s official Arbor Day) 11am-2pm?
- Potential involvement of Campus Housing/Green House/Sustainability Living-Learning Community?
- Potential involvement of UofL Dining?
- Potential involvement of KY and/or Metro Louisville Divisions of Forestry?
- Tree give-away? Tree plantings?
- Planning for tree-related Service Learning Projects
- Planning for 2019 Maple-Tapping season
- Any 2019 classes on offer which are/could integrate tree-related service learning?
- Update on Campus Tree Inventory & UofL Tree App
- Reminder of reporting needs for 2018 Tree Campus USA application
- Other items? Contact the Chair, Justin Mog at email@example.com