CCPS will be held in Louisville, KY at both the University of Louisville and Jefferson Community & Technical College.
To minimize the environmental footprint of this gathering and to maximize the fun, we encourage everyone to find alternatives to flying or driving alone to the conference!
Getting To Louisville
If you're coming from out of town, consider taking the Bus, which offers service to Louisville from Lexington, Frankfort, Berea, Elizabethtown, Bowling Green, and beyond! You may also use Zimride to set up carpools to the conference from in our out of town:
Nov. 1st events will be at Jefferson Community & Technical College:
Health Sciences Building, 110 West Chestnut Street, Louisville, KY 40202
- Conveniently served by bus: TARC Route 4
- If you must drive, park in the "Systems Parking" lot immediately across 2nd Street from the Health Sciences Building (between Broadway & Chestnut) and display this parking pass in your windshield. Download here a map indicating where to park.
Nov. 2-4 events will be at UofL:
Strickler Hall, University of Louisville Belknap Campus
Interactive Map of Conference Locations
The green pin indicates the location of events Nov. 1st; The red pin is the location for Nov. 2-4 events.
View CCPS/Sustainability Symposium/Bluegrass Bioneers in a larger map
Getting Around In Louisville
- We've designed the conference for you to easily get around without a car. All conference locations and recommended lodging options are conveniently located on public transit lines.
- The Transit Authority of River City (TARC) provides frequent service to the conference locations on TARC Route 4 and Route 18. Learn where TARC can take you!
- If you bring a bike to town, you will find pleasant cycling options and reasonable distances, and you can even take your bike on TARC! You can map a safer, lower-traffic route through town with Ride The City.