Fall 2019 Peer Ambassador Application
Did you study abroad and LOVE it?
Do you want to tell everyone you encounter about your awesome adventures?
Do you like money?
If you said YES to all three of those, consider applying to be a Study Abroad Peer Ambassador in the fall!
- Be a registered student at UofL in the fall
- Will be a sophomore, junior or senior for the upcoming academic year
- Minimum studying abroad for one month with an affiliated program provider or exchange while a student at UofL
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Computer skills including: Word, Excel, and Social Media platforms
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Enthusiasm for promoting study abroad
Selected applicants receive a $650 scholarship. PAs must work 10 hours a week in the Office of Study Abroad.
Download a Word document application here.
Download a PDF application here.
Deadline to apply is August 9th!