Mar 21, 2018
from 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
|Contact Name||Kimber Guinn|
|Add event to calendar||
Apply for a U.S. Passport at the UofL Passport Fair hosted by the Office of Study Abroad and USPS.
Required Documents to Apply:
1. Passport-sized photo
-Get two 2x2" passport-sized photos made at the Cardinal Card Office for $10.
2. Proof of US Citizenship, such as:
-US Birth Certificate (original or certified copies only)
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Certificate of Citizenship
3. Photocopy (front and back) of method of Proof of Citizenship
4. ID, such as:
-US Driver's License
-Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
-Government Employee ID
-US Military or US Military Dependent ID
5. Photocopy (front and back) of ID
6. Form of Payment
The fee for a passport book is $135. The fee for a passport book AND card is $165.