meeting and function spaces
- Create function spaces for student,
faculty and staff meetings (6 to 8 meetings with a capacity of 75 or greater)
- Improve meeting space for entire
University (increase number of meeting rooms available for non-classroom
- Create more programmable/activity space
Idea - the living room of the campus/the gateway/crossroads of the campus
- Create a living room for the campus:
“lounge”, “hangout space”, ”home”; both interior and exterior
- Make the building more than a “chute”
from parking to campus. Create a better front door to campus.
- Create an information desk to welcome people to the building.
- Provide fitness area as outlined in SRC report