SGA Special Project Fund Request
The Project Fund is money the Student Senate has set aside to sponsor organizations needing funding for special projects. The fund isn’t to be used for start-up costs, on-going administrative costs such as equipment or on-going annual events including and not limited to orientations, initiations, and graduations. In order to apply for these funds, your organization must:
- Be a recognized student
organization in good standing or on probation status.
- This form is due at least 24 hours prior to the next meeting. The Appropriations Chair will notify you of the meeting location prior to the meeting. The meetings will begin at 6:00 p.m. unless you are notified otherwise. If you miss the deadline, you must wait for the next meeting.
Meeting Schedule: September 10, 2013
September 24, 2013
October 22, 2013
November 12, 2013
November 26, 2013
January 7, 2014
January 21, 2014
February 4, 2014
February 18, 2014
March 4, 2014
March 18, 2014
April 1, 2014
- Attach your annual budget to request form.
- Attend both the Appropriations
Committee meeting and the following Student Senate meeting.
- If request receives final Student Senate approval, contact Robin Sutherland email@example.com, 852-2937 the Wednesday immediately following the Student Senate meeting for instructions on how to receive your award.
- Questions regarding the application process should be submitted to the Appropriations Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
All projects receiving funds from the Club Programming Committee (CPC) are not eligible to receive funds from the Special Project fund.
If any of the above guidelines are violated, your organization may forfeit the opportunity to apply for SGA funds again.