Bad Weather Schedule
- Ekstrom - TBA
- Kornhauser - TBA
Inclement Weather Schedule for UofL Dining Services by Sodexo
In the event of bad weather, the Student Activities Center, University of Louisville Dining Services and Flavours Catering will observe the following operating schedule, unless the situation does not permit staff to arrive or necessitates them leaving early (weather is too hazardous, conditions at the University threaten personal safety, etc.).
STUDENT ACTIVITES CENTER
If classes are canceled, planned student activities will also be canceled.
If possible the Student Activities Center building will have hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday 7:00am – 8:00pm
- Weekends 10:00am – 8:00pm
DINING SERVICES OPERATIONS
All schedules are subject to change based on circumstance.
- Ville Grill Brunch: 11:00am – 3:00pm / Dinner 5:00pm – 9:00pm (8:00pm Fridays)
- The Nest: Noon – 6:00pm
- Wendy’s: Noon – 8:00pm (SAC closes at 8:00pm)
- Papa John’s: Noon – 8:00pm (SAC closes at 8:00pm)
All other dining operations will close if classes are cancelled.
DELAYED CLASSES UNTIL 10:00AM
If classes are delayed until 10 a.m., all dining operations will open at 10 a.m., with the exception of the following:
- Ville Grill: 8:00am
- Cardinal Burger Company: 10:30am
EVENING CLASSES CANCELLED
Ville Grill will operate on its regular schedule. All other campus venues will close at 4:00pm
The general phone number for Dining Services is 502-852-5991. Hours are also updated on Dining Services Website at : uofl.sodexomyway.com. Also visit our Facebook page and check for twitter alerts.
Bad Weather/Campus Emergency Policy
Flavours Catering 502-994-7047
This policy applies to all events, on and off campus.
Be advised, in the event of university closure (for bad weather and/or emergencies) your catering order will be immediately cancelled due to circumstances out of our control. For questions or concerns, contact the catering director at 502-994-7047.
In the event of university delayed openings (for bad weather and/or emergencies), events prior to the delayed opening time will be cancelled.
For events beginning at or within two hours of a delayed opening, a Flavours Catering representative will contact you directly to make adjustments on a case-by-case basis.
If your event will be postponed or rescheduled, you must contact Flavours Catering at 502-994-7047 to make new arrangements.
If Flavours Catering cancels your event due to weather or emergency situations, there will be no charges applied. Charges may be incurred for events cancelled by the customer if food or products have already been purchased exclusively for the event. A Flavours Catering representative will discuss all charges with you.
Student Recreation Center (SRC) and HSC Fitness Center
- If there is a delay, both of our facilities, the SRC and HSC Fitness Center, will open at the appointed time.
- If classes are canceled, the HSC Fitness Center will be closed. The SRC will operate from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- In cases of inclement weather on weekends, the facilities could alter their hours. Call Call 502-852-7850 to check before coming to the facilities.