The University of Louisville's Student Activities Office is your conference's connection to all that the University of Louisville and the city of Louisville have to offer! We provide a full-line of conference and event services. We also offer assistance with lodging, catering, parking, and campus resources.
Let us help with your meeting or event!
Great Conference and Meeting Space
- The Student Activities Center is a 287,579 square foot facility with a vast range of meeting and service areas.
- Meeting Rooms - capacities varying between 25 and 1,000.
- Floyd Theater - 228 fixed seats with installed projection and sound capabilities.
- Multipurpose Room - 12,000 square feet of space that accommodates up to 987 guests for banquet, exhibits, and meetings.
- George J. Howe Red Barn and Plaza - can accommodate 200 guests for meals and/or entertainment with indoor/outdoor space available.
Variety of Food and Catering Options
- Flavours Catering, UofL's on campus caterer, offers a wide variety of catering menus and options to suit your budget.
Variety of On Campus Housing Options
- Competitively priced community-style, suite-style, and apartment-style rooms are available for your guests.
- Conveniently located along bus lines or walking distance to many of Louisville's major attractions.
About the Louisville Community
Louisville is many things- original, eclectic, historic, dynamic, and energetic. You could spend a lifetime getting to know our city, the people, the neighborhoods, the culture, and the history that make Louisville truly original.
With so much to see and do, you may want to brush up on all that Louisville has to offer in advance of your visit. Exploring Louisville online gives you a chance to get to know our city before you arrive.
For more information or to request a proposal, please email: email@example.com