Support Farmers’ Markets
The Gray Street Farmers’ Market is one of many excellent farmers' markets that provide access to local, healthy foods to Louisville residents. Click here to get more information about all the farmers’ markets in Louisville.
What to expect when you shop at a farmers’ market:
- There will be an excellent variety of fresh, delicious, healthy food.
- You will get bargains on produce during peak season.
- The produce is typically on the vine longer and has been handled less.
- You get to meet with and support local farmers and vendors.
- You help protect the environment because less fuel is needed to transport food to you, & costly, wasteful packaging is not used.