Sungbo Jung and Gyuchoon Cho Receive 2010 Graduate Research Competition Awards
Congratulations to Sungbo Jung and Gyuchoon Cho, placing second and third respectively in Computer and Information Sciences during the 2010 Graduate Research Competition Awards!
The objectives of the Academy shall be to encourage scientific research, to promote the diffusion of scientific knowledge, and to unify the scientific interests of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
The Kentucky Academy of Science serves its members and the citizens of Kentucky through activities in harmony with objectives. Specifically, its aims are:
- stimulate effective communication among all scientists within the Commonwealth
- provide a forum for the presentation and publication of scientific information of significance to the Commonwealth
- foster the interaction of science with other sectors in seeking solutions to major social and environmental problems
- interest the youth of the Commonwealth in science and encourage them to consider science as a profession
- provide advisory assistance to the Commonwealth, as well as to local governments, in areas of science and technology
Visit http://www.kyacademyofscience.org/index.php for more information and KAS Membership.