New and Exciting CECS Online Courses!
CECS is offering many exciting and convenient online courses!
- Cryptology: providing a historical introduction to cryptology and the science of secret codes. The first part covers substitution ciphers, transposition codes, Vigenere cipher and more complex polyalphabetic substitutions including those created by rotor machines. The second part describes bit block cipher schemes such as Data Encryption Standard (DES). Public key encryption is the subject of the final part including RSA, Knapsack codes, and Diffie-Hellman key exchange.
- Mobile Programming: mastering the big ideas of iOS programming including memory management techniques, using the view controllers, and delegation before moving on to the study of the iOS frameworks provided in the iOS SDK - focusing on UIView, UITable View, Core Data and then using local devices such as the camera, the accelerometer and device notification
- Information Security: Technical, legal and policy issues associated with information security. Authentication, trusted computer systems, information encryption, biometrics, computer forensics, and privacy issues
- Legal Issues in Data Mining and Information Assurance: examine advanced legal, administrative, policy and technical issues associated with data mining to information assurance and privacy issues
- Web Mining for eCommerce: fundamentals of knowledge discovery in semi-structured/unstructured data with emphasis on the World Wide Web: Web usage,content, and structure mining, applications to personalization,e-commerce, information retrieval, text mining
- Data Mining with Linear Models
- Database Security
- Program Design: program life-cycle, operators, pointers, structures, strings, function libraries, recursion and iteration, memory management, design aspects for engineering problem solving
- Programming languages (C/C++): exercises on writing and compiling computer programs. This course will cover topics pertaining to program life-cycle, modularity, operators, expressions, flow control, functions, scope, memory management, structures and data files, Object-Oriented Program design and development
Register today through ULink!