Engineering Graduates With On-The-Job Experience To Meet Your Hiring Needs
For nearly 90 years, the University of Louisville’s J.B. Speed School of Engineering has been one of the top choices in the country for an advanced technical education. By combining on-the-job training through a required co-op program and thorough classroom curriculum, J.B. Speed School of Engineering is a leader in engineering education.
J.B. Speed School of Engineering...Your One-Stop Shop for Engineers
- Part time
- Graduate Interns
- Full-time graduates
Convenient, Employer-focused Services for Your Assistance
- Job postings
- On-campus interviews
- Resume books
- Career fairs
- Information sessions
- Speaker series
- Capstone project referrals
Our students complete three semesters of required engineering cooperative education to your benefit
- Knowledge, maturity, confidence that can hit the ground running
- ABET accredited degrees
- 400 graduates a year
- UofL Business & Engineering Career Fair Spring 2014 - Feb. 20 - View the Symplicity site for more information
Getting Started with Speed School
- Contact Mary Andrade via phone at (502) 852.3196 or email Mary Andrade
- Log in to the Speed Symplicity site to register on-line and post your own jobs
- Choose Engineering Employer registration or Engineering Employer registration and post a job.
For more information
Speed School Career Development Office
Phone: (502) 852-1368 or
Email Speed Career Development Office
Career Development and Cooperative Education Offices
Duthie Center for Engineering - Suite 106
Directions if traveling southbound on I-65:
- Take the Eastern Parkway exit.
- Turn RIGHT at the light, just off the exit (Warnock St.).
- Go straight through the light at Floyd Street. (McDonald’s is on the right).
- Continue straight over the rail road tracks.
- Turn LEFT at the stop sign (Brook St.).
- Go under the bridge and proceed to parking lot on the RIGHT - by yellow poles.
- Turn RIGHT into the parking lot and drive through to the main lot. You can park in any BLUE or GREEN spot in the paved lot. You can also park in the VISITOR spots at south end of W.S. Speed Hall (recommended.)
Directions if traveling northbound on I-65: