Environmental Engineering (graduate certificate)
Students interested in increasing their knowledge of environmental engineering can take a series of courses and earn a certificate. The certificate program offers courses in the following disciplines:
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
To Earn a Certificate...
- Students must be admitted to the certificate program before taking courses used to satisfy certificate requirements. However, up to a maximum of six hours of appropriate coursework taken prior to admission may be used to satisfy certificate requirements.
- Students must complete 12 credit hours at the 500 and 600 level, with at least 6 hours at 600 level from an approved list of courses.
Eligible applicants will need to:
- Be enrolled in a graduate degree program (M. Eng., M.S., Ph.D.) at J.B. Speed School of Engineering.
- Apply to the certificate program and submit the application fee. http://graduate.louisville.edu/apply
For full application details about the certificate visit: http://louisville.edu/graduatecatalog/programs/cert/environmental-engineering-certificate/