You are here: Home Claims Bodily Injury Claim

Bodily Injury Claim

Slip and Falls and other bodily injusry claims that happen on campus or are some how University related. (non-university employees)

What to do when an accident occurs:

  • Notify the Department of Public Safety immediately, so medical assistance can be sent to the scene. (502) 852-6111
  • Contact Risk Management by Incident Mini-Form, e-mail, or call (502) 852-6925
Personal tools