Molecular Imaging Research Center (MIRC)
This facility currently houses two Varian Inova NMR spectrometers, which are available for collaborative studies.
4-channel Varian Inova 14.1 T system (600 MHz for protons)
- The second system operating at 18.8 T (800 MHz for protons)
- Sengodagounder 'Sam' Arumugam, PhD, 502-852-6832, Email
- Dongham Lee, PhD, 502-852-3591, Email
- James Graham Brown Cancer Center, 529 South Jackson St, Louisville, KY
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance(ULNMR) Facility
Three Varian NMR spectrometers, available for collaborative studies.
- 2-channel Varian 400MR (400 MHz for protons) equipped with 96-place robotic sample changer
- 3-channel Varian Inova 500 MHz NMR equipped with long duration VT accessory
- 4-channel Varian VNMRS-700 MHz NMR equipped with 1H, 13C enhanced HCN cryoprobe
- Neal Stolowich, PhD, 502-852-7894, email
- Chemistry Building, 2320 S. Brook St., Louisville, KY