Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
KBRIN Bioinformatics Core
- Build Infrastructure, e.g. I2B2, Ca-Tissue; Contact: Ted Kalbfleisch, PhD
- Next-Generation Sequencing Data Analysis; Contact: Eric Rouchka, D.Sc.
- Microarray Data Analysis; Contact: Nigel Cooper, PhD
- Workshops and Training
Department of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
Statistical Consulting Center
- Provides expertise in statistical methods and information science in support of research.
- Serves health researchers who are part of the University of Louisville (UofL), Health Sciences Center, as well as other health care organizations, research centers, businesses and non-profit entities.
- The centers consultants participate in long- and short-term collaborative research projects and provide technical and specialized computational services as needed.
- Accepts data analysis and statistical programming jobs on a fee for service basis.
Biostatistics Shared Facility
- Power and Sample Size in Pre-clinical, Cancer and Other Clinical Studies.
- Power and Sample size for Grants Applications.
- Design Retrospective Studies in Cancer and Other Studies.
- Data Analysis, Reports, and Statistical Consideration Section for Manuscripts.
- Database and Electronic Case Reports.
- Monitoring for Safety and Efficacy in Human Studies.
||Shesh Rai, Ph.D
||Shesh Rai, Ph.D., (502) 852-4030, Email
||Jianmin Pan, Ph.D., Amy Kwon, Ph.D., Alex Cambon, MS
||CTR Building, Room 211, 505 S. Hancock Street, Louisville, KY