For individuals who have never completed the CITI Basic Course
- Welcome page [www.citiprogram.org]
- Click on Register for the CITI Course
- Under Participating Institutions: select University of Louisville and click submit.
- Follow the instructions on the page regarding size and criteria. The username and password can be anything of your choosing that is accepted by the system. Click Submit
- Complete the demographic information. Fields that are marked by an asterisk are required by the system. If you have an University of Louisville ID (Employee or Student), please enter it in the Employee Number field. Click Submit.
- Answer both questions on this page in relation to the nature of the research you will be conducting. In the second question, select the last radio button: I have not previously completed an approved Basic Course. Click Continue.
- Select Grade Book to complete the required courses for your chosen group. The grade book page will open with the first module appearing as a hot link. After completing a module, the next module will appear as a hot link in linear fashion.
Research Integrity Program | University of Louisville | LL05 Jouett Hall | Louisville, Kentucky 40292 | (502) 852-2454