The University of Louisville is dedicated to bringing the very best of medical care to the Louisville metropolitan region, southern Indiana, and Kentucky. In order to deliver state of the art medical care volunteers are needed to participate in clinical research whether it be
- participating in clinical trials on drugs, devices, or nutritional products/foods;
- learning more about diseases and disorders, such as cancer; diabetes and heart disease;
- understanding more about how the body works;
- measuring the effects of the environment on health; or
- dealing with stress and other challenges in our daily lives.
All of these efforts are essential for advancing quality medical care. Without volunteers like you we cannot make significant strides in medical research. Together we can improve the quality of tomorrow's health care.