Prospective PhD students
The Stress & Health lab provides training and mentoring to students pursuing research careers in health psychology, with a focus on the mechanisms of stress and health. If you answer "yes" to the questions below, you may be a good fit for the Stress & Health Lab. Applicants with primary interests in psychopathology research, interventions or treatment outcome research, or clinical training should apply to other labs that are a better fit for these interests.
- interested in health psychology, particularly stress, emotion, and health?
- curious about how people and things work?
- analytical and attentive to detail?
- enjoy writing?
- like challenges?
- have laboratory research experience?
- have programming or coding experience, and strong skills in math and quantitative reasoning?