Generally, my teaching interests lie in perception and visual perception. Specific teaching interests include the perception of visual art, perception of natural scenes, and low-level mechanisms of spatial vision.
Recent courses include:
- Sensation and Perception (Graduate and undergraduate, 631 and 331)
- Vision and Art (Undergraduate , 432 WR)
- Visual Processes (Graduate or by permission, 633)
- Seminars (Graduate and undergraduate) Topics have included:
- Seeing Art, Natural Scene Content and Perception, Visual
- Disruption (clinical vision)