Visual Perception Lab
Welcome! Take a look inside.
Information about me, my lab and our research can be found here. Also prospective students can find information about graduate training and our program. To go straight to the lab page click "lab" on the navigation bar.
Contact information is found below the eye.
Our laboratory focuses on human visual percpetion.
We have interests in all aspects of visual perception including transitional as well as basic science research. The applied research includes both human- factors and clinical vision research.
Present projects focus on:
- aesthetic preferences in art and relations to brain structures
- coding of content in natural scenes
- seeing oriented forms and anisotropies
- cortical gain control models
- improved detection of glaucoma and risk of progression