Children ages 3-12 are invited to participate in research on how children of different ages think about information, people, and objects.
- One session lasting 30 minutes or less
- Convenient scheduling: daytime, evenings, or weekends
- Free parking next to the building on the Belknap campus
- A fun play area for younger siblings
- Play fun games with a friendly researcher
- Receive a book, t-shirt, certificate, and a free pass to the Planetarium
- Know that they were part of an important research project
Our child-friendly research rooms are only a few feet away from our waiting area and you can watch your child at all times through our video monitoring system. All of our research is approved by the University of Louisville Human Research Protection Program and all information about your child is kept confidential.
To join our list of potential participants, please click here and we will contact you about ongoing studies for which your child is eligible. If your child is not currently eligible for any studies, then we will keep your name on our list and contact you as soon as your child becomes eligible. Your family will not be obligated to participate in any study, and you can request to be removed from the list at any time. You may also call us at 502-852-0718 with any questions or to sign up.