Time Management: Boost Your Productivity
After cleaning out your inbox, tending to personal responsibilities, attending meetings, fielding calls and processing administrative clutter, your window of workweek productivity can slowly disappear. Add a tendency to procrastinate, get distracted or lose track of time, and time management can become a real problem.
According to a Harris Poll that surveyed more than 3,000 private sector workers, one in four spend at least one hour a day using technology for personal use. Although these mini-breaks might seem relaxing, they actually aren’t; employees who can prevent interruptions experience less stress.
Throughout this course, you will learn how to eliminate inefficient habits and determine which time management approach is best for you. As a result, you will be more productive and dependable, handle interruptions better, and feel more in control of your stress-level and overall workday.
You Will Learn How To:
- Increase your efficiency by implementing time management techniques that fit your personal time management style
- Identify causes of procrastination and how to overcome them
- Set boundaries with bosses and coworkers to ensure you have a realistic workload
- Interact more effectively with people, manage interruptions, delegate work and maintain a support network to help keep your time management efforts on track
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.— 4:30 p.m.
Notify MeSign up to be notified about future sessions of this and similar seminars.