How to Maximize Your Efficiency, Effectiveness and Productivity
(and Achieve what Really Matters)
It’s hard to lead when you are inundated with interruptions, distractions and competing priorities. Effective leaders at all levels pursue their true goals, ideally by following a prioritized plan that meets their specific needs and conditions. Productive people maximize their work output, enhancing their results and personal satisfaction. You’ll leave this seminar with industry “best practice” methods to become efficient, effective and productive.
You Will Learn How to:
- Plan and prioritize activities that gain results, ensuring that your deadlines are met
- Make meetings productive, short and meaningful
- Eliminate procrastination across the organization
- Know when and how to delegate more effectively
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.