Creating Dynamic Relationships
The Future of Great Teams
It’s more critical than ever before to develop dynamic relationships within our teams and customers. This seminar will focus on understanding the importance of dynamic teams and the elements essential for developing them and focuses on experiential education to create applicable concepts to take back to the workplace. This session is for team leads and team members in both business and personal relationships.
You Will Learn How Dynamic Teams:
- Utilize the resources of the team and team members
- Establish values, trust, and accountability
- Communicate and the importance of effective communication
- Measure success
- Manage conflict and measure its impact
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
$395 (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, certificate of completion, parking and refreshment breaks)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.